Labels

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

E.O.C.Week 1 : What I am Expecting from this Class.

What I am expecting from this class is gain to better understand how and why companies do their market research and how they determine how to best use that information to help them with sales, competition, and to break into new market segmentation's (growth). Also its just plain interesting seeing what people do research on because sometimes its things you never thought you would need to do it on but to companies these thing are valuable information that they pay people thousands of dollars to get for them rather it be form their company of their competition. So I hope to learn and recognize the value of research surveys and financial surveys as well because as of now it’s all just a bunch of log wordy documents that I can’t quite comprehend. So that’s an ability I hope to come out with at the end of this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment